Sunday, November 27, 2011

Watermelon In A Cup - Breakthrough!

Holy Crap! After waiting a total of 16 days (and giving up frankly) we have a break-through! That is correct ladies and gentlemen.... when I checked the Watermelon In A Cup before going to bed yesterday it was still just a cup full o' dirt... and when I woke up today this little green guy was here to greet me.



Why hello little green guy. Are you ready to grow me some delicious watermelons? I bet you are. You are such a good little sprout, yes you are. Grow big for daddy. You can do it, yes you can!

Well, Now that Watermelon In A Cup if finally on the same page as the rest of us, more blog posts will probably come sooner than later. Tomorrow W.I.A.C. will come visit me at the office (Think of it as Bring Your Pet Watermelon In A Cup to Work Day) and get his first official measurement.

What should we name our little friend? Suggest your favorite name in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment